Today is the final day to register for our summer retreat–Small, Slow & Beautiful–before the price goes up by$100. The early bird deadline. Midnight tonight.
Small, Slow & Beautiful happens this June 29-July 2 along the Elbow River in Calgary.
This retreat is a risk for us here at Bleeding Heart Art Space. We are betting that a group of creatives are looking for a slow, beautiful space to grow their art and their faith. We are betting that you want to get better at your craft, that you desire creative community, and that you are willing to spend some time and money on these things.
We haven’t done this before, but I’m hoping this is the start of a long-standing tradition in our province. I’m hoping we gather once a year and grow a community unlike any other in the world. Because it will be you and me and some other beautiful souls.
When things start, we cannot count on the proof of past success. I get that. We have no photos to share of past years. No video to show you exactly what this will look like. But you could be in those photos. You could be the one giving a testimonial about how this long weekend impacted your life.
The start of anything is a risk. But I dare you to take this risk with me. I don’t believe you will regret it.
Registration is just $550 until the end of today. Here’s what your registration gets you;
- 3 nights at Calgary’s beautiful FCJ Centre
- Meals and snacks for the entire stay
- 8 hours of instruction from your workshop leader in the area of your choice (Poetry or Painting/Drawing)
- Spiritual growth on your own and during short group services, exploring what it means to sustain an artist life
- Hours of free time to work on your art and soul
- Creative, supportive community that extends long past this retreat
You can still register tomorrow, but it will cost $650, so if you plan to join us, now is the time to push the button. Make the choice. Take the risk.
What could happen if you invest in yourself this summer?